Sunday, January 3, 2010

SBtwS&S News 1/3/2010

the latest news from Spleen Arcana, posted via their mailing list


Hi !

First of all, I wish you a happy new year, all the best for 2010 : Music, love, happiness (is the road, remember), health and more!


I just want to share with you my new little tune, written and recorded in November and December called "The Platypus", what a weird animal, isn't it?

You can listen to it for free on BandCamp (and download it at the price of your choice) :
http://spleenarcana.bandcamp.com/track/the-platypus

And registered members of spleenarcana's website can download it for free from the Download Club here :
http://www.spleenarcana.com/download-club/
(If you aren’t already a member register here)


I hope you'll enjoy it! It's quite different from my first album but I still wanted to share it.

All the best,

Julien
Spleen Arcana

Now playing : Klaus Schulze - Mirage

Download a new little tune
Here is a new little tune to celebrate the end of the year called "The Platypus" (Why not?). Registered members of spleenarcana.com can download the tune by clicking on its title just here : Find[...]
Playlist November 2009
Obviously, heavy rotation of November is The Whirlwind by the giant Transatlantic and the new release by the mythic Magma called Ëmëhntëhtt-Rê. Easily two of the best albums of this year in my[...]
Review of debut album on Progressor
A review of The Field Where She Died has just been published on the great Uzbekistan Progressive Rock website (check out their "Tops of Prog" page, fantastic way to discover great old albums!) You can[...]
M-Audio Oxygen 8
Some days ago, I found this used M-Audio Oxygen 8 for my new setup. With its 25 keys, it's the smallest of the family (Edirol PCR50 and Fatar TKM88) but it'll be great for small places like my new studio[...]
Cockos Reaper
As you can read here, I added some days ago a laptop to my recording setup. I plan to use this laptop mainly to play my VST synths and record my demo tracks here in Paris. I will probably install my Samplitude[...]
Thank you for your support
All the best, Julien for Spleen Arcana
http://www.spleenarcana.com